Saturday, May 26, 2012

Goslings

On Wednesday 5/23 my son Alex and a friend Jim had spent a good part of the day loading up the U-Haul for my move to Wisconsin. Alex is a self employed professional photographer. He needed to stop back at his house to upload an order that the developer had printed wrong. So before we got on I-94 for the 220 mile trek to Tomahawk we stopped in South Saint Paul. Alex drove the U-Haul, I was driving my car. Minnesota is the land of 10,000+ lakes, you can't drive more than a mile or two without passing a lake or at least a pond.  Minnesota is also home to a bzillion Canada Geese. This time of the year traffic can come to a stop for parent geese and their goslings crossing the road. And so, here's a photo of the family that held me up for only a few minutes. I never mind stopping for goslings or turtles crossing the road.



No rush, take your time, life's short, enjoy every minute

No comments:

Post a Comment